The first of its kind in the nation, the Division Order Certificate Program is offered by Midland College PPDC.
The course was designed at the request of oil and gas managers seeking to bridge the gap between more seasoned professionals and those new to the industry.
This online course consists of six individual, one-month modules made up of lectures, industry videos, case studies, projects and hands-on working problems.
Register now to reserve your spot in the Division Order Certificate Program.Register Now - Module 5 starts August 3
Each module is designed to accommodate the schedules of busy professionals and may be taken on its own. Complete all six modules to receive a Certificate of Completion in Division Order Analysis from Midland College.
- Module 1: Introduction to Division Order Practices (Module 1 Syllabus)
- Module 2: Land Titles, Title Examination and Title Opinions (Module 2 Syllabus)
- Module 3: Land & Leasing (Module 3 Syllabus)
- Module 4: Calculations (Module 4 Syllabus)
- Module 5: Oil & Gas Law (Module 5 Syllabus)
- Module 6: Oil & Gas Contracts (Module 6 Syllabus)