With more than 30 years of industry experience and multiple certifications in all aspects of oil and gas land-related topics, Alyce is a sought-after expert witness on matters relating to lease interpretation, analysis and division orders.
Since 2007, Alyce has provided expert witness services to attorneys in Oklahoma, New York, West Virginia and Texas. Her confidence and ability to understand and explain complex issues relating to land has helped many attorneys achieve successful outcomes in their cases.
For more information about Alyce’s expert witness services, please contact her at (832) 298-7791 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Certified Division Order Analyst (CDOA) – National Association of Division Order Analysts (NADOA)
- Certified Professional Lease and Title Analyst (CPLTA) – National Association of Lease & Title Analysts (NALTA)
- Sole instructor for Midland College certificate programs for Professional Land Management Certificate Program and Division Order Certificate Programs
- Recognized national speaker
- Distinguished member and paid instructor of the American Association of Professional Landmen (AAPL)
- Received Post-Baccalaureate certificate in Contract Law from Harvard Law Schoool
- Received the National Association of Division Order Analysts’ prestigious Education Award in 2014
2014 Education Award
In 2014, Alyce Hoge was the recipient of the National Association of Division Order Analysts’ prestigious Education Award for her dedication to training other individuals and helping them move forward.
2013 Texas Excellence Award
Land Training was selected amongst all its peers and competitors for the 2013 Texas Excellence Award by the US Trade & Commerce Institute. Read More