Through weekly one-hour webinars, assignments, videos, projects, and independent field trips, our highly interactive Professional Land Management Certificate programs teach everything a land professional should know to thrive in this exciting industry. These innovative, effective learning methods provide the hands-on experience and information you need to succeed.
Register now to reserve your spot in the Midland College Professional Land Management Certificate ProgramRegister Now
Designed for those seeking to develop their abilities and professional skills in the field of land management, our Professional Land Management Course contains six modules made up of weekly one-hour webinars, projects, videos, and independent field trips (approximately 12 hours total per module).
- Module 1: Introduction to Land Management Practices (Module 1 Syllabus)
- Module 2: Running Title and Interpreting Conveyance Instruments (Module 2 Syllabus)
- Module 3: Negotiating the Oil and Gas Lease and Lease Calculations (Module 3 Syllabus)
- Module 4: Oil and Gas Law and Its Impact on Land Practices (Module 4 Syllabus)
- Module 5: Legally Enforceable Oil and Gas Contracts
- Module 6: Federal and State Laws that Impact Land Ownership